Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Whew! Can you believe it? I did it - a photo a day for a year. Some days seemed to inch by, slower than molasses, but as I sit here reminiscing, it seems like the year flew by. It seems like just yesterday that I sitting here, preparing for this project. I've learned a few things as a result of doing this:

(a) I've enjoyed always being on the look-out for memorable moments, unexpected beauty, interesting tidbits, and everyday happenings,
(b) chronicling my life has shown me just how boring it really is, and
(c) juggling two blogs is a pain.

I've decided to continue this, but not on this blog. Thus, the sunsetting of Project 365 +1, 2008. The photos will be incorporated into my regular blog:

www.latteier-taylor.blogspot.com

All 7 of you followers can follow me there!

Cheers!

No comments: