Friday, April 11, 2008

day 102



Tonight we celebrated Jenniffer's birthday... First, 27 Dresses at the cheap theater, then off Chili's for the requisite fried food (got a few yummy "clumps" of tortilla chips), delectable desserts, and a Tums night-cap (nothing like antacid to show that we're getting old!). For the group shot and insight to the goings-on at Chili's (via a "letter" to our waiter) see Julie's blog HERE and Dyana's HERE. (Note: I don't think I'm really as large and whale-like in real-life as I appear in the group picture... but maybe I'm wrong).


By the way, I really liked 27 Dresses. The quintessential chick-flick. What I loved most about it was this:

Mmmmmmm... James Marsden. Dreamy! So 7th-grade of me, I know. But look at him!

6 comments:

Dyana365 said...

it is really hard to sum up our fun evening with only 1 shot. you described it to a "T". and on the James thing..I concur. it must be something with the name JAMES.

Julie said...

Amen. To all of it!! Thanks for a fun night!

Julie said...

ps- No you are not a whale!! Knock it off!

Cathleen said...

He was very cute in Enchanted too. That is a fun, over the top fairy tale spoof if you haven't seen it yet.

Happy The Man said...

Oh my, he is soooo dreamy. Oops, I threw up in my mouth. He looks like he has health issues (is he a smoker) and a mop on his head. Hold on, here comes a hairball!

James Newton Weagle was a hotty too. Ask KT about him! James "they wouldn't let me in wit my chorts on" Newton Weagle.

Rheads said...

Thanks so much for the fun night! I am so lucky to have GREAT friends! I am so glad that YOU were there to help me celebrate! It was a perfect girls-night out! Let's do it again...soon!